Wednesday, December 14, 2011

First Sticky Victory

Woah!  Less than 24 hours after my sticky notes were peeled from their pan folded deck, the second elevator in my residence building has been repaired.  I have noticed that ever since, I have been quite punctual and far less stressed.  I genuinely believe that my quality of life has improved dramatically.

Whether the elevator would have been repaired today regardless of whether or not I would have started a sticky protest seems like a debate suitable for someone with lots of time, perhaps someone waiting for an elevator.  As I am no longer waiting for an elevator and have little spare time, I won't consider the causality around this long overdue maintenance job.  I will however, smile to myself and feel like a successful revolutionary.

Perhaps when my ancestors look back in the annals of history at the revolutionaries of our era, they will read about Che Guevara, Colonel Sanders and Elliott Spira.

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps, either way well done on helping to fix this elevator...btw, was this entire blog spun up to address that one problem or will there be more stickprotests in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be more! I plan to label everything I consider to be wrong with the world (and write about it).

    ReplyDelete